Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today, is the start of the rest of my life

I've come to realize life is not simple. Thinking your life is going to be easy is like thinking our economy is going to be great by tomorrow. It's not easy. I'm not saying my life is difficult. What I am saying is people need to realize they are not going to be perfect. Realize nothing around you is going to be perfect. Take a look around you to see who is actually suffering. It's not you, is it? It's not me..I know that. But sometimes I think of myself and not of others when I'm in a situation I don't really enjoy. I saw one of my friend's New Years Resolution page, and it made me think, a lot. Her and I are quite similar. I've learned a lot from her. Especially about God. She always seems to have advice I need to hear. We both wanted to start doing something, but never started it. Reading the bible. I completely forgot about it and realized I am finding no answers with how I am going about things. That's when i read her Resolutions. Now, I remember what I've been wanting to do. Now, I think I'm going to find the answers I've been seeking. Today, is the start of the rest of my life.

2 comments:

  1. i love you morgan, i'm so glad you have a blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl. i wonder who half the blog is about?!!

    ReplyDelete