Thursday, January 22, 2009
Procrastination....more like forgetting
So it keeps slipping my mind..what I'm talking about? Well, to refresh your memory it's in the first blog. I don't know why. Instead of watching TV I could be doing that, but I don't remember. Then, I remember about it when I'm doing something and tell myself to put it somewhere noticeable....but then I don't remember. So, I need to remember. This is pretty much to make me not forget. Hm, whats been exciting.. I found pictures for our recording booth that are pretty sweet. Oh, I just found someone on Facebook that I haven't talked to since first grade when I went to Medina. That's pretty cool. Uhm, I have an in-car today..that's going to be boring. Oh, and I really want an Ipod Touch for some reason. But I need money. Which makes me need a job. Which I can't seem to get. So on that depressing note, peace out girl scout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment